Top Posts & Pages
- Samples Of Apple's Augmented Reality
- You Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: iPad Pro 10.5 Google Books PDF Tests
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
Monthly Archives: February 2016
As mentioned in yesterday’s post, I had about an hour of time on the Gear VR thanks to Samsung’s swank new showcase store in NYC. I saw the full VR of the stereoscopic Cirque du Soleil Kurios. Something that looked … Continue reading
I mentioned this podcast in a prior post, but it needs repeating: Rev VR Podcast (Ep. 115): Creating Amazing 360 VR Videos in Hollywood with Sam Macaroni The podcast itself is a blast. It had me laughing out loud in … Continue reading
FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal … Continue reading
I’ve had an hour of time today on the Gear VR at that swank new Samsung showcase in NYC. Details of that will be a post tomorrow. It’s with some sense of irony I’m typing this on an iMac at … Continue reading
TV Networks Recast the Role of Commercials The shift in TV advertising is likely to happen gradually, but it has also been a long time coming. For years, networks crammed in more ads, in part to offset lower ratings, said … Continue reading
When Microsoft teased Project Origami, he Believed. And he’s gone on Believing for a decade now.
Charbax does it again at Mobile World Congress 2016. A VR headset with a funky wired remote. It’s powered by the Rockchip 3288 and has dual 2K screens.
These are the first good video images I’ve seen of the special Idol 4s packaging that doubles as a Google Cardboard-compliant VR headset.