There hasn’t been a lot of action with this device. Or, it seems, much interest.
1. Package includes modified by me Cool Reader:
– Autodetection device and configuration for E-Ink
– Adapted theme (contrasted icons, no backgrounds, e.t.c.) for E-Ink
– Correct adjustment of the backlight from the application without background shading at negative values
– Autokilling native Quick Access Toolbar when running Cool Reader to work adjust the backlight
– Working as a Launcher
2. Updated ReLaunch.
And the package now has English set as the default language.
RyogoNA made a new and simple sleep screen:
Mumblestumbles88 lists some apps he’s found that work well, including a version of the Kindle app.
The Xposed Framework can be installed and used on the Nook to tweak certain Settings. selcuko used it to change the behavior of the N button to make a short-press Back and a long-press Home. cazar tells how to do that:
You can configure ‘Click’ and ‘Long Press’ after adding ‘Screen On’ condition.
btw, you need to enable ‘Buttons – Allow External Devices – Miscellaneous’ to make it work.
At some point, B&N’s Nook division will have to liquidate their non-selling stock of the Glowlight Plus. Then people will be more interested in posts such as this one.