He gave me a hug, a two-armed, waist-wrap-around hug. Like he knew me. Like he was happy to see me. Unless you’re a monster, when a child hugs you the world stops. So I stood there, unmoving until eventually I hugged him back. After a few seconds, he broke the hug and smiled. I had no idea why the boy did it, why he was so damn happy to hug a stranger. Then the boy pointed at me and said one word in accent-shifted English, probably the one of the few English words he knew. He said it like a declaration, like he had discovered something and wanted everyone around him to know.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Wish List For Hurricane Maria Relief In Puerto Rico
- BrainDead, Episode One
- Meepo's Kieran Is Clever And Who The Chinese Should Imitate
- The Surprising Arc Board From Singapore
- GoodReader PDF Reader For iOS Is Not Dead
- First Video: Asus ZenPad 3S 8.0 (Z582KL)
- BrainDead, Episode Six
- Kobo Aura One: PDF Reading Disappoints?
- Electric Skateboarding 101: Video Tutorial
- Video: iFive Mini 4s Unboxed
- 3D Video
- Blog Notes
- eBook Stuff
- iPad Format Clones
- Other Hardware
- Other Stuff
- So Stupid It Hurts
- State Abuse
- Virtual Reality
- VR This!