Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- TV: House Of Bond
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
Monthly Archives: May 2016
This weekend I went back to the NYC Samsung Showcase. Anyone who wants to experience VR should go now. The long lines are gone and there are often empty seats in the VR Tunnel waiting for occupants. Samsung image Since … Continue reading
Dear Mommy Blogger · Josi Denise I made thousands of dollars during months I was focusing and working hard to dig through box after box of shitty as-seen-on-tv like products and share “my 100% honest opinion” about them, that weren’t … Continue reading
Napoleon Hill – A Lifetime of Tragedy The very success principles so many benefit from today, were of little use to Hill throughout most of his life. By his mid-forties, years of unforced errors and poor judgment had caught up … Continue reading
And see the first images of the ZTE VR after the break.
Apple’s Route to Virtual Reality Apple will be nowhere in VR – until suddenly it is Previously here: Apple’s Christmas Surprise: A 4K VR Headset? VR Notes #4: Amazon Marches Towards Web-Based VR, Where’s Apple?, VR Needs John K., And … Continue reading
Click = big Mobile VR. Not much there yet. Just IonVR (who?), Samsung Gear VR (no one there has the Gear 360 camera yet), and Google Cardboard. Still, good tips so far. Previously here: Virtual Reality category
Twitter: Not that it was ever a surprise, but that image fits so well.
Existing Phones Unlikely to Qualify as ‘Daydream Ready’, Says Google, VR Fans Should Wait to Upgrade “I can tell you that there will most likely not be any ‘retroactively’ Daydream-ready phones,” Bavor says. “We want to hold a very high … Continue reading