Top Posts & Pages
- Bletchley's Forgotten Gordon Welchman
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- Video: Xiaomi MiPad 2 Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
- ZTE Zmax Pro Can Do Tilty VR
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- Binge-Watch: Stan Lee’s Lucky Man
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Same-day update at the end. Twitter: Nate of The Digital Reader has done a quick demo of the Kobo Aura One with a 60MB PDF file.
Kobo Aura One: Comics, PDFs, And Its Guts (video) I have found (and other reviewers concur) that the Aura One is frustratingly slow at both opening a PDF and turning the page in PDFs That’s not … um … optimal. … Continue reading
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections EXCLUSIVE: Trump-Nieto Meeting Confirmed — It’s On Trump to meet in Mexico with the country’s president This entire election is turning into an extended episode of BrainDead. (Which you should be … Continue reading
A new YouTube video, this time in Italian. Which I don’t understand any of except for when Kobo, PDF, and iPad are said. But this shows more than we’ve seen before, including the inside!
Amazon to Launch VR Stores on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive The first focus will be on shopping. Which is interesting, since Alibaba in China is planning the same. I’m not imaginative — or motivated enough — to … Continue reading
From Mark Evanier, a delightful little anecdote: Gene Wilder, R.I.P. What is there to say? Some actors are just one-of-a-kind and he was in that mold. Another one whose kind will never be seen again. Rest in peace.
So I got the idea to try the iPad Mini 4 with an eBook because: iPad Mini 4: 203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm – 298.8 grams (WiFi) Kobo Aura One: 195.1 x 138.5 x 6.9 mm – 230 grams … Continue reading
A YouTube video from Germany puts the new reader through its paces. One of which is testing a PDF!