Top Posts & Pages
- Bletchley's Forgotten Gordon Welchman
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- Video: Xiaomi MiPad 2 Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
- ZTE Zmax Pro Can Do Tilty VR
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- Binge-Watch: Stan Lee’s Lucky Man
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Screensnaps from a borrowed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 because my Win 7 notebook kept getting the video stalled. Oh, irony! Dahyummmmm.
Yesterday I got to the Made By Google pop-up store (which really should be permanent) at opening time to fondle the Pixel XL phone and try Daydream View.
The Abomination of Desolation is back. And they brought in Bane. Because why do the hard work of being imaginative and shit?
I tried it today. Will have a post all about my time with it tomorrow.
The Possible Vendetta Behind the East Coast Web Slowdown This Is Probably Why Half the Internet Shut Down Today [Update: It’s Getting Worse] Grow the fuck up and stop it. Find them. Prosecute them. Make them die in prison.
Reddit: I’m pretty sure this was an episode from some sort of anthology series in the very late ’60s or early ’70s. The gist is a near future time where food is strictly rationed, each family has a card which … Continue reading
Not as in the sense of that idiotic third debate. In this sense: This is some great stuff. See the videos after the break.
Episode four. Am I still liking it?