Top Posts & Pages
- Meepo Board Deck Swap (Bonus Cookware!)
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Video: RePad 8 Unboxed
- UFOs Over Staten Island
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Ninebot/Segway Releases Conventional Electric Scooters
- DMCA Idiocy Strikes Again
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vivitar Action GarbageCam
- Kobo Aura One: Browser, Best Buy, KOReader, Versus iPad Mini 2
- 3D Video
- Blog Notes
- eBook Stuff
- iPad Format Clones
- Other Hardware
- Other Stuff
- So Stupid It Hurts
- State Abuse
- Virtual Reality
- VR This!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Screensnaps from a borrowed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 because my Win 7 notebook kept getting the video stalled. Oh, irony! Dahyummmmm. Advertisements
Yesterday I got to the Made By Google pop-up store (which really should be permanent) at opening time to fondle the Pixel XL phone and try Daydream View.
The Abomination of Desolation is back. And they brought in Bane. Because why do the hard work of being imaginative and shit?
I tried it today. Will have a post all about my time with it tomorrow.
The Possible Vendetta Behind the East Coast Web Slowdown This Is Probably Why Half the Internet Shut Down Today [Update: It’s Getting Worse] Grow the fuck up and stop it. Find them. Prosecute them. Make them die in prison.
Reddit: I’m pretty sure this was an episode from some sort of anthology series in the very late ’60s or early ’70s. The gist is a near future time where food is strictly rationed, each family has a card which … Continue reading
Not as in the sense of that idiotic third debate. In this sense: This is some great stuff. See the videos after the break.
Episode four. Am I still liking it?