Top Posts & Pages
- Samples Of Apple's Augmented Reality
- You Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: iPad Pro 10.5 Google Books PDF Tests
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Screensnaps from a borrowed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 because my Win 7 notebook kept getting the video stalled. Oh, irony! Dahyummmmm.
Yesterday I got to the Made By Google pop-up store (which really should be permanent) at opening time to fondle the Pixel XL phone and try Daydream View.
The Abomination of Desolation is back. And they brought in Bane. Because why do the hard work of being imaginative and shit?
I tried it today. Will have a post all about my time with it tomorrow.
The Possible Vendetta Behind the East Coast Web Slowdown This Is Probably Why Half the Internet Shut Down Today [Update: It’s Getting Worse] Grow the fuck up and stop it. Find them. Prosecute them. Make them die in prison.
Reddit: I’m pretty sure this was an episode from some sort of anthology series in the very late ’60s or early ’70s. The gist is a near future time where food is strictly rationed, each family has a card which … Continue reading
Not as in the sense of that idiotic third debate. In this sense: This is some great stuff. See the videos after the break.
Episode four. Am I still liking it?