Top Posts & Pages
- Video: iPad Mini 4 Extreme PDF Test (Plus Tablet Thoughts)
- 128GB iPad Mini 4 Is Now US$399
- Video: iFive Mini 4s With Image Samples
- More About The iFive Mini 4s
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- TV: How'd You Get So Rich?
- JDtab Gets Reviewed
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Rethinking The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
Monthly Archives: January 2017
When a Draft that has been waiting is published, it seems not to update the timestamp. To see my newest post — about the Asus ZenPad S3 10 — scroll down or use this link.
The Asus ZenPad S3 10 is a new 9.7-inch iPad clone from Asus. It has a hexacore MediaTek CPU, slim design, light weight, and build quality that is world-class. I stopped by B&H Photo last week to see something else … Continue reading
John Hurt, Oscar-Nominated Star of ‘The Elephant Man,’ Dies at 77 (Report) Once upon a time, television was very different. And that difference allowed England’s Thames TV to buy a week of prime airtime on NYC’s then-independent local station, WOR … Continue reading
As of yesterday. But I didn’t have a stand with me to prop up the tablet. So no post. Today I have the stand. But I’m not inclined to do a post. But I did get the JotterPad app to … Continue reading
I own the Bluetooth version of this keyboard: It’s from DataComp, who no longer makes it. At one time, I had it working with my now-dead Palm LifeDrive. I’m going to see if I can get it working with the … Continue reading
Who even knew he was interested in VR? And lead Oculus too? Where’s Palmer Luckey?
I’ve been using a borrowed Asus MeMo Pad 7. These specs:
It used to look like this: That red building, as captured on Google Maps.