Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Click = big I don’t know why it says I have one Follower. It’s zero, as the text shows. A Chrome extension allowed me to UnFollow everyone within a half hour. Kicking out all of my Followers was a manual … Continue reading
Progress so far: I was not kidding. I am not kidding. Fuck Twitter. All these numbers will go to zero: And Jack Dorsey should resign. He clearly doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing. Previously here: The Fuck Twitter Checklist
Twitter has ultimately become its own worst enemy, flooding user timelines with tweets others have Liked. This has bloated timelines, made it impossible to scroll down to catch up, and increased noise over signal. It’s no longer worth the time … Continue reading
This is what it looked like yesterday (Sunday, July 30, 2017):
A bad sight at B&H Photo/Video: What used to be a very large VR section has been mainly given over to capitalize on the upcoming eclipse!
Ah, the current superphone! It has a 4K screen. Which mainly runs at 1080, except for media, but it can be hacked to make 4K run all of the time (unless you need to make a phone call!).
Just noting that I’ve seen it. All of it.
After the break, a delightful little stop-motion animation.