My YouTube Comment was answered. See the details that were missing from their first video after the break.
1) Battery is 24 or 36v? – 36V
2) Scooter weight? – 13.5kg
3) What does the Control Panel look like? – It’s a Crystal screen, and with touch screen keys
4) Is there a companion app? – No
5) Max speed? – 25km/h (Max speed for this kinds of scooter based on regulation)
6) Max hill climb ability? – 15 [degrees]
7) Regenerative braking? – No
8) Wattage of motor? – 300W
9) Rear brake is foot-pressure only? – Yes
10) Cruise Control? – No, cancel the design cuz of safety reason
11) Braking distance at max speed? – less than 8 meters
12) Tires solid or inflatable? – Solid tires
13) Price? – For retails price, it range around 800 to 850 USD, while it’s up to reseller themselves, and local market situation
The two surprises:
1) No regenerative braking. Given that not burning out the ESC or ruining the battery has been a problem with both electric scooters and skateboards unless very expensive engineering is involved, I wonder if removing that will become a trend until a less pricey solution is found?
2) No Cruise Control! Well, that’s a real stunner. I hope the thumb throttle on this scooter doesn’t require the same amount as pressure as the E-TWOW/Uscooters Booster. Keeping the thumb in that position can become annoying very quickly.
Good luck, YJC!