Video: Mini Electric Bike Battery Fails And Explodes

Description:

On August 2nd, a company office suddenly burst into flames, the floor glass window was broken by the air current, and a group of fireballs broke through the window. The reason is that the company employees bring the electric car to the office area for charging, and the battery is short-circuited due to long-term charging, which causes a fire. No casualties were caused.

As will be seen, the video is mistitled. It’s a small eBike.

Electric scooter explodes in a office while charging

Always keep an eye on batteries while they charge! Never charge them overnight. Never just plug them in and then leave your home.

May 10, 2019 update: The above video is no longer on YouTube and there are no duplicates.

Previously here:

Exploding eScooter Identified
Video: Electric Scooter Battery Fails And Explodes

This entry was posted in Other Hardware, Video. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.