Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
- Ninebot/Segway Releases Conventional Electric Scooters
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- The In-Progress Eon eSkateboard Kit
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Samsung Chromebook Plus Has An Odd AnTuTu Score
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- The Worst "Electric Skateboard" In The World
- Video: Insignia Flex Elite 7.85 Unboxed As Broken
- 3D Video
- Blog Notes
- eBook Stuff
- iPad Format Clones
- Other Hardware
- Other Stuff
- So Stupid It Hurts
- State Abuse
- Virtual Reality
- VR This!
Category Archives: Apple
Apple’s TV Strategy Becomes Clearer as Top Stars Jockey for Shows This makes me laugh like hell: Though Apple isn’t looking to replicate the pace or scale of rival Netflix’s $6 billion annual spend, it is eager to be in … Continue reading
Just look at that fucking notch: They don’t even try to hide it when displaying full-screen images — photos or videos. It’s there like a blister, like a wound, like a screen tumor. I really expected Google to announce Daydream … Continue reading
My cranky take, typed live while I was watching it the only way someone without an Apple product can: Via a pirated YouTube livestream. On the borrowed Asus Android craptab. Apple Town Squares: The gutting of books continues, with the … Continue reading
@stroughtonsmith won’t leave it alone.
This so misses the point (Twitter; which I use as a search engine now): He goes on to make the point that price drives sales — which I’ve said all along — but if people look at that 2% revenue … Continue reading
All specs, except iPhone, taken from GSM Arena. *Here I disagree with everyone else. Everyone is seeing this (via 9to5Mac): And thinking the “function area” will be a permanent placement. I say no. That would be stupid. I think we’ll … Continue reading
Ah, the current superphone! It has a 4K screen. Which mainly runs at 1080, except for media, but it can be hacked to make 4K run all of the time (unless you need to make a phone call!).
Twitter: The Apple representative is: Who recently posted at YouTube a video about VR word processing(!?). See it after the break.
At prior blogs: I’ve Fondled The iPhone!! Southern NYC iDay 2007 In 56 Photos!