Top Posts & Pages
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
Category Archives: iPad Format Clones
I usually don’t read the Q&A part of a vendor’s site but did tonight. And saw this under the mythical iFive Mini 4G listing: So anyone who was waiting for it needs to move on. I never thought it would ever … Continue reading
ASUS ZenPad 3S 8.0 Quick Review: A Premium Tablet? Previously here: First Video: Asus ZenPad 3S 8.0 (Z582KL) The Last iPad Mini Clone In The World
This is a bit exciting. Asus isn’t immediately abandoning this tablet.
Who knew Teclast would try it one more time?
It’s in German but gives a good overview. But first, screensnaps (click any to enlarge).
This is a big surprise! Tablet Monkeys: Asus ZenPad 3s 8.0 (Z582KL) Spotted At COMPUTEX By Roland Quandt WinFuture: ZenPad 3S 8.0: Auch Fans edler Tablets weiß Asus zu bedienen [Google Translate]
Apple to discontinue iPad mini as device gets squeezed from both ends Not one to ever be shy about disrupting the company’s own lineup, our source beats the Apple drum and states that there’s “fierce cannibalism of our own products” … Continue reading
Same-day update: Liliputing says No. And provides evidence. See end of post. May 17, 2017 update: Don’t even bother to read the rest of the post. They’re not iPad Mini clones: Amazon launches thinner and lighter $50 Fire tablet Amazon’s … Continue reading
I ran across a rare beast at a Best Buy yesterday: A Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 updated to Android 6.x!
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Review: Mi Pad 2 With Enhanced Hardware Here’s AnTuTu, revealing a screamer: But this tablet still doesn’t interest me. Previously here: MiPad 3: Still Disappointing