Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- TV: House Of Bond
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
Category Archives: Publishing
Because the book upset Dan Clark so much, I’m now reading Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin R. Barber. Everything is worse than I ever thought.
Read Books, Live Longer? Book readers lived an average of almost two years longer than those who did not read at all. I have several thousand books in my To Be Read pile (print and e). There should be a … Continue reading
Lee Child on Amazon’s real-life bookshops – and why we should be worried Nothing sells books better than physical displays in bricks-and-mortar locations. Millions of people passed by bookshop windows or airport bookstalls, and saw The Martian, and some vague … Continue reading
This is Kew Gardens, Queens, NY: The Comic Den in Kew Gardens closes because “We don’t have enough readers” “The new generation of readers is going online,” said Janet Vargas, who co-owns the store with her husband Luis, adding that … Continue reading
Will Google, Apple, and SCOTUS Decide the Future of Book Publishing This Year? Two ongoing court battles involving large, technology multinationals may go before the Supreme Court this year, and the outcome of either case could alter the course of … Continue reading