Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6
Category Archives: Reference
This is the law in New York State: New York City law only intensifies the stupidity.
All specs, except iPhone, taken from GSM Arena. *Here I disagree with everyone else. Everyone is seeing this (via 9to5Mac): And thinking the “function area” will be a permanent placement. I say no. That would be stupid. I think we’ll … Continue reading
Those eyes!! It took five years to make the short video after the break. It shows.
Office of Government Ethics. And a PDF can be downloaded there too. A peek (Value is third column, Income is last column): Click = big
Einstein’s Theory About Gravitational Waves Was Just Proved Right — Again When the ripples from the collision reach and pass through Earth, they fleetingly distort the shape of the planet and everything on it. That distortion, however, is tiny — … Continue reading
This works. I followed the steps. Video after the break.
I had to know. I couldn’t ask anyone else to do it. And I needed to see it all for myself.
On Twitter, I’m counter-programming the dispiriting Trumpage by posting excerpts from Pushing to the Front, a timeless book by Orison Swett Marden that can be had free at Google Books. (See #PushingToTheFront on Twitter.) One chapter — just over six … Continue reading
Weekend reading: Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple’s Success Highly recommended. Many tales of Steve Jobs and Apple that are instructive. One I want to point out.