Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6
Category Archives: Smartphones
Wow. This is a neat hack!
This is from 2011. Another example of how bad YouTube Search is. I’m sure there are plenty of other videos like this one that just aren’t retrieved. It’s been six years, after all! Despite its age, this answers some basic … Continue reading
All specs, except iPhone, taken from GSM Arena. *Here I disagree with everyone else. Everyone is seeing this (via 9to5Mac): And thinking the “function area” will be a permanent placement. I say no. That would be stupid. I think we’ll … Continue reading
Ah, the current superphone! It has a 4K screen. Which mainly runs at 1080, except for media, but it can be hacked to make 4K run all of the time (unless you need to make a phone call!).
I was wondering what the current price of the Axon 7 was, so I went to the sites of Best Buy and B&H Photo. And got this surprise: It’s not even listed at the Best Buy site. The big IFA … Continue reading
According to the YouTube Description: Captured on iPhone 7+ with the DJI OSMO Mobile gimbal during the course of 4 shooting days. All i had to carry with me for the shoot was the phone, gimbal, small bag pack and … Continue reading
That’s a very exciting and inspiring book to read. Very highly recommended.
Xiaomi’s Chief Financial Officer, on Twitter:
ZTE Z986 with 6″ Screen, SD 625 and Android 7.1.1 Seen on GFXBench The ZTE Zmax Pro is still the best-value phone available. It offers a Snapdragon 617 CPU with a 6-inch HD screen, 32 GBs of internal storage, and … Continue reading
I stopped into B&H yesterday and ran across the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro. This was announced last year and is the first phone to incorporate Google’s Tango Augmented Reality initiative.