Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6
Category Archives: So Stupid It Hurts
A controversial ex-banker is the person who really runs Twitter — and he’s gambling the company’s future on one risky bet … Noto is the de facto day-to-day leader as Twitter attempts to fix its ailing business. And Noto has … Continue reading
Welcome to YouTube Blank! You say you don’t have time to watch video? We’ve got you covered! YouTube Blank won’t show you any! This goes along with our search engine that never works properly and never lets you find what … Continue reading
Just look at this: Twitter has now become nothing but a shit sandwich. Likes bloating the timeline. For every tweet, two Likes.
Twitter: Previously here: What We In NYC Knew For Decades Impeach The President Trump Is Over
High School Teacher & Holocaust Expert Suspended for Drawing Parallels Between Trump & Hitler’s Rhetoric Apparently nuance doesn’t go very far in Navarro’s school. When a parent emailed a complaint to Associate Superintendent Eric Goddard, he and David Grissom (the … Continue reading
The Possible Vendetta Behind the East Coast Web Slowdown This Is Probably Why Half the Internet Shut Down Today [Update: It’s Getting Worse] Grow the fuck up and stop it. Find them. Prosecute them. Make them die in prison.
Steven Troughton-Smith is big on AR. I’m big on VR. We have bitch-slap fests informed dialogues about it on Twitter. He’s pointed me to Tim Cook’s latest senile ravings about the supremacy of AR: Apple’s Tim Cook says augmented reality, … Continue reading
Twitter Same-day update: MP complains of death threat after being told to ‘get in the sea’.