Top Posts & Pages
- Video: iPad Mini 4 Extreme PDF Test (Plus Tablet Thoughts)
- 128GB iPad Mini 4 Is Now US$399
- Video: iFive Mini 4s With Image Samples
- More About The iFive Mini 4s
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- TV: How'd You Get So Rich?
- JDtab Gets Reviewed
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Rethinking The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
Category Archives: Video
This one is significant because it has still image samples from both cameras. It also has video taken with the back camera. The back camera doesn’t look as bad as I thought it would. AnTuTu is again shown to be … Continue reading
I had to know. I couldn’t ask anyone else to do it. And I needed to see it all for myself.
TechTablets: JDTab J01 Review Online – It Looked So Promising…
Same-day update after the break. Apple is left with one iPad Mini now. The 4 with 128GBs of internal storage. Still with its aging A8 CPU. It was just back on November 21, 2016 that I wondered if the holiday … Continue reading
Well, look what I came across at Best Buy yesterday: Click any image for large.
The iFive Mini 4s gets two reviews. TechTablets: iFive Mini 4S Review / RePad 8 Review Online As expected, the disappointments are the battery life and the cameras.
The iFive Mini 4s under the RePad 8 brand gets an unboxing.
TechTablets has gotten their hands on it: FNF iFive Mini 4S Unboxing & First Impressions Spoiler up front:
Sony Xperia XZ Premium official global site The first Snapdragon 835 phone (before Samsung) with a 4K screen (Samsung is stopping at 2K). The rumor is it’ll be US$800. Which will probably seem just fine when people see a new … Continue reading
I came across this at Amazon today: Click = big It certainly sounds a lot like the iFive Mini 4s under a different brand.