Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- TV: House Of Bond
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
Category Archives: Virtual Reality
How I would love to see VR with this.
Vuze 3D 360 camera – unboxing and first impressions of the first affordable 3D 360 camera for consumers This is the most-anticipated 3D camera for VR video yet. Make sure your hardware can handle the stitching software: And now you’re … Continue reading
ArsTechnica delivers some troubling news: In the excitement, it slipped my mind that it’s not an AMOLED screen. That’s a Daydream certification requirement. But who says it still couldn’t be used? I would still buy it for VR! And if … Continue reading
Sony Xperia XZ Premium official global site The first Snapdragon 835 phone (before Samsung) with a 4K screen (Samsung is stopping at 2K). The rumor is it’ll be US$800. Which will probably seem just fine when people see a new … Continue reading
Previously, March 22, 2016: Nokia’s Damn Expensive OZO VR Camera Bugs Me If Nokia doesn’t jump on this, another company will — there are probably many in Shenzhen ramping up to do so — and they’ll find themselves competing in … Continue reading
When Coby was last heard from, it was bankrupt back in 2014. Now the brand name has been revived: Click photos to enlarge.
No time to even remove the plastic today.
Twitter: It has a 5.9-inch screen at 1920 x 1080. Which makes me wonder just how bad that will be for VR. But @stroughtonsmith says otherwise.