Top Posts & Pages
- Bletchley's Forgotten Gordon Welchman
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- Video: Xiaomi MiPad 2 Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
- ZTE Zmax Pro Can Do Tilty VR
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- Binge-Watch: Stan Lee’s Lucky Man
Category Archives: Virtual Reality
Previously, March 22, 2016: Nokia’s Damn Expensive OZO VR Camera Bugs Me If Nokia doesn’t jump on this, another company will — there are probably many in Shenzhen ramping up to do so — and they’ll find themselves competing in … Continue reading
When Coby was last heard from, it was bankrupt back in 2014. Now the brand name has been revived: Click photos to enlarge.
No time to even remove the plastic today.
Twitter: It has a 5.9-inch screen at 1920 x 1080. Which makes me wonder just how bad that will be for VR. But @stroughtonsmith says otherwise.
Both Toys R Us and Target included Christmas fliers in the weekend print newspaper. (Click any image to enlarge.) Both tout VR, with Target really emphasizing it.
Screensnaps from a borrowed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 because my Win 7 notebook kept getting the video stalled. Oh, irony! Dahyummmmm.
Yesterday I got to the Made By Google pop-up store (which really should be permanent) at opening time to fondle the Pixel XL phone and try Daydream View.
Steven Troughton-Smith is big on AR. I’m big on VR. We have bitch-slap fests informed dialogues about it on Twitter. He’s pointed me to Tim Cook’s latest senile ravings about the supremacy of AR: Apple’s Tim Cook says augmented reality, … Continue reading