Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- TV: House Of Bond
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
Category Archives: Windpws
Twitter: Amazon listing. Will the new Hi12 tablet wind up there too? Previously here: Big Move: Chuwi To Live-Tweet Hi12 Tablet Debut Chuwi Hi12 Tablet Gets More Hype, New Pictures Chuwi Hi12 Tablet Is Possibly Interesting
Twitter: This is their big tablet of 2016, so far. Chuwi will live Tweet the launch of the Chuwi Hi12 on Jan 28th Previously here: Chuwi Hi12 Tablet Gets More Hype, New Pictures Chuwi Hi12 Tablet Is Possibly Interesting
Weibo: I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Onda’s final iPad-format clone. Previously at Mike Cane’s xBlog: Retina Dump: Onda V919 Air CH Camera First Review: Onda V919 Air CH Onda V919 Air CH Unboxed Onda V919 Air CH Announced … Continue reading
Well, I said CUBE would try to match the Chuwi Hi12. Well, not exactly. CUBE’s i9 is a ghastly MS Surface clone with a 12.2-inch screen at just 1920 x 1200 resolution. IMP3Net has the details [Google Translate]. I will … Continue reading
Chuwi Hi12 : 12-Inch of Awesomeness With Dual OS Support On Chuwi Hi12 you will get 4GB of RAM for flawless and fluid multitasking with lots of storage space in the form of 64GB internal storage which supports expandable storage … Continue reading
Chuwi Hi12 meets the iPad Pro Chuwi Hi12 Spec Highlights 12.0 Inch 2160 x 1440 Screen Resolution Intel X5 Series Cherry Trail Z8300 CPU Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Dual OS 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (micro SD support) 2MP … Continue reading
This is screwball. 1024 x 768 screen with 1GB of RAM and 16GBs of internal storage. Maybe they’ll give this away for free in boxes of breakfast cereal? It’s not worth money by itself!