Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6
Category Archives: Writing/Writers
Jarett is best known among regular readers as the creator and keeper of the wonderful “An Indefensibly Underdesigned Webpage on the Topic of Mr. Derek Raymond, alias Mr. Robin Cook, the Author.” Latecomers to him will know only his novel, … Continue reading
Paul Léautaud According to Nancy Mitford in The Letters of Nancy Mitford and Evelyn Waugh (p. 251), Leautaud was an eccentric literary critic and diarist who said he loved cats and dogs more than people, lived on nothing but potatoes … Continue reading
Star Trek’s Robert Beltran: The Prime Directive is ‘fascist crap’ Excellent timing that this appeared today. I was just thinking about the implications of the Prime Directive last night (yes, I am serious). “The idea of leaving any species to … Continue reading
Because the book upset Dan Clark so much, I’m now reading Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin R. Barber. Everything is worse than I ever thought.
I hope not like this one: ‘Her blood was drained’: Graphic novelist charged with killing girlfriend in Hollywood Propped up by a nearly $18,000 per month allowance from his parents… Boldfaced emphasis added by me. Fry the fucker.
Twitter: No cracks about Jerry Lewis. Those are film critics, not literary critics.