Top Posts & Pages
- Bletchley's Forgotten Gordon Welchman
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- Video: Xiaomi MiPad 2 Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- Video: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Doing True 4K VR
- ZTE Zmax Pro Can Do Tilty VR
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- Binge-Watch: Stan Lee’s Lucky Man
Category Archives: Writing/Writers
Paul Léautaud According to Nancy Mitford in The Letters of Nancy Mitford and Evelyn Waugh (p. 251), Leautaud was an eccentric literary critic and diarist who said he loved cats and dogs more than people, lived on nothing but potatoes … Continue reading
Star Trek’s Robert Beltran: The Prime Directive is ‘fascist crap’ Excellent timing that this appeared today. I was just thinking about the implications of the Prime Directive last night (yes, I am serious). “The idea of leaving any species to … Continue reading
Because the book upset Dan Clark so much, I’m now reading Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin R. Barber. Everything is worse than I ever thought.
I hope not like this one: ‘Her blood was drained’: Graphic novelist charged with killing girlfriend in Hollywood Propped up by a nearly $18,000 per month allowance from his parents… Boldfaced emphasis added by me. Fry the fucker.
Twitter: No cracks about Jerry Lewis. Those are film critics, not literary critics.