Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, Exynos Vs. Snapdragon AnTuTu Scores
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Samsung Quietly Updates S2 Tablets To Snapdragon 652 CPU
- TV: House Of Bond
- Kobo Aura One: Reading Comics, PDFs, And Its Insides Shown
Category Archives: Writing/Writers
Paul Léautaud According to Nancy Mitford in The Letters of Nancy Mitford and Evelyn Waugh (p. 251), Leautaud was an eccentric literary critic and diarist who said he loved cats and dogs more than people, lived on nothing but potatoes … Continue reading
Star Trek’s Robert Beltran: The Prime Directive is ‘fascist crap’ Excellent timing that this appeared today. I was just thinking about the implications of the Prime Directive last night (yes, I am serious). “The idea of leaving any species to … Continue reading
Because the book upset Dan Clark so much, I’m now reading Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin R. Barber. Everything is worse than I ever thought.
I hope not like this one: ‘Her blood was drained’: Graphic novelist charged with killing girlfriend in Hollywood Propped up by a nearly $18,000 per month allowance from his parents… Boldfaced emphasis added by me. Fry the fucker.
Twitter: No cracks about Jerry Lewis. Those are film critics, not literary critics.