I’ll have more to say about the 10.5″ iPad and iOS 11 in another post. Probably in a few days. I still have unanswered questions. And maybe I’ll be able to fondle the 10.5 before then.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion
- MiPad 3 Gets Reviewed, Benchmark Scores
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- The Future For NYC: Portable Electric Scooters
- A Perfect Illustration Of The VR Screendoor Effect
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- Vuze Camera Studio Stitch/Edit Software For MacOS Too
- The Long Slow Road To Tweet Deletion, Part Two
- Thunderbirds Are Go: Season 2, Episode 6