Top Posts & Pages
- VR180: The Future Of VR Is ... View-Master?
- The Ultimate VR Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium: No Daydream VR?
- The Ultimate iPad Mini Clone? iFive Mini 4G
- iFive Mini 4s: Nothing Really New
- ZTE Zmax Pro Can Do Tilty VR
- RePad 8 Is iFive Mini 4s?
- Xiaomi MiPad 2 Can Be Hacked For Windows/Android Dual-OS
- Video: iPad Pro 10.5 Google Books PDF Tests
- Kobo Aura One: Browser, Best Buy, KOReader, Versus iPad Mini 2
Category Archives: iOS
Over the years that I’ve been doing my Google Books PDF tests, iPad owners have told me — and even shown me — that the GoodReader app for iOS could handle them without any problem. But at an Apple Store, … Continue reading
Just look at those prices [click any image to enlarge]:
This is a monster!
Dredging my mind last night, it occurred to me that the new iOS 11 Dock had a familiar feeling to it. It turns out that was because I’d seen it before. So have readers who have followed my Chinese tablet … Continue reading
Twitter: I’ll have more to say about the 10.5″ iPad and iOS 11 in another post. Probably in a few days. I still have unanswered questions. And maybe I’ll be able to fondle the 10.5 before then.
9to5 Mac: iPad mini 5 SKUs appearing in UK retailer’s inventory system My friend works at a UK electronics store corporate office and said iPad mini 5 is appearing in their inventory as of this week He sent me the … Continue reading
Thanks to Steven Troughton-Smith: Gah! So using iOS from 11.0 on will be like my using PalmOS 4.x on the Sony CLIE with the Filez app?! That’s not exactly my idea of how things should be done. And boy, would … Continue reading
The new iPad of March 2017 is heavier and thicker than the iPad Air 2 it replaced. Physically, it’s a step backward. I didn’t notice anything particularly brighter about the screen, either. I was more interested in how it would … Continue reading
Because it’s fun. But sad. Since the earliest iPhone that could download a Google Books PDF, I’ve been doing these damned tests, waiting for the day when an iProduct would be powerful enough to display them without making me want … Continue reading